Packages to adoption

Hi.

I'd like to give you (Debian Perl Group) some packages to maintain:

libbsd-resource-perl
libcgi-ssi-perl
libclass-singleton-perl
libdatetime-locale-perl
libdatetime-perl
libdatetime-timezone-perl
libipc-run3-perl
libmime-explode-perl
libxml-autowriter-perl

The most complicated are libdatetime-timezone-perl and
libdatetime-locale-perl. These packages are rebuit from true source data
(Olson DB or locale data) because it is necessary to satisfy DFSG.

Another problem is that libdatetime-timezone-perl should go to volatile
archive so it is necessary to maintain also older versions.

All packages are YADA based. I think you could convert them to debhelper.

Thanks.

--
 .''`. Piotr Roszatycki
: :' : mailto:Piotr.Roszatycki@gmail.com