Re: how to use svn for ones who are not DD?

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 02:30:28 +0400, Alexander GQ Gerasiov wrote:

> > > Well, I've registered account in alioth's gforge. "gq-guest". But I
> > > cant find how could I request for joining...
> > I took your mail as a request and have added you to the group -
> > welcome!
> Thanks, I suppose, that you should put a note on the site below. There
> are no info how to get access to alioth's svn.

Thanks; I thought that information was at least on
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup - but it wasn't.

Anyway, I've added a short note to both
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup and
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Led Zeppelin: I Can't Quit You Baby