Re: Freeze exception for liblinux-lvm-perl

At Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:22:22 +0200,
Vincent Danjean wrote:

>   So, I will made a little comment here (so that upstream fix it for
> their next release).
> There are several lines as:
> +    if( ! -e "/usr/sbin/vgdisplay" ) { die("LVM utilities not installed in /sbin"); }
> The error message should be also changed (/sbin -> /usr/sbin)

Dear Vincent;

Merci beaucoup for looking at the code. In fact, the error message is
correct, at least with current lvm2 on debian, and the code is wrong
(patch in debian/patches). But you are absolutely correct that this
patch should be forwarded upstream. I will do that.

David