Re: Freeze exception for liblinux-lvm-perl

gregor herrmann wrote:
> The package has mostly been prepared by David Bremner, and he did the
> tests to make sure the bug is fixed; cf. his comments in the bug
> report.
>
> This is a new upstream release but the actual changes are only in one
> file (LVM.pm), so backporting them would just shift the diff from
> upstream to debian/patches. We tried to keep the changes in debian/*
> to a minimum.

  So, I will made a little comment here (so that upstream fix it for
their next release).
There are several lines as:
+    if( ! -e "/usr/sbin/vgdisplay" ) { die("LVM utilities not installed in /sbin"); }
The error message should be also changed (/sbin -> /usr/sbin)

  Best regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87