Re: libtest-exception-perl

-=| Jonas Smedegaard, Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 03:18:24PM +0200 |=-
> >In general I'd suggest a "negative" merge:
> >$ svn merge -rHEAD:17673 .
> >(in the working copy of trunk/libtest-exception-perl) brings back the
> >old state; although some of your changes are quite nice, so maybe you
> >want do to it only selectively.
>
> With Git this would be more intuitive:
>
>    $ git revert <refspec>

Followed by cherry-picking the juicy changes (with gitk - a GUI!) :)

> Too bad I couldn't attend the meeting in Argentina where you decided
> to stick with Subversion...

Yeah. I was locked out on IRC during that meeting and the SVN cabal
even disabled the video stream. Hey, Git can be used in a centralized
way too!

(</venting kind="humorous"> Please do not take offense :)