Re: RFC: Re: ITP: libcgi-session-serialize-yaml-perl -- Add YAML and YAML::Syck support to CGI::Session's serializers

Vincent Danjean <Vincent.Danjean@ens-lyon.org> wrote:
> Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > I've unblocked it. I wonder if libcgi-session-perl should Recommend this
> > new package?
>
> I've no idea. For me, it is just a dependence of koha. I do not know if it is
> a important module or not.
>
> Does another perl maintainer have an idea ?

I think it should be Recommends or at least Suggests for packages that
used to be part of the same package but aren't required, but I didn't
find any precedent or recommendation for that.  Anyone else?

Regards,
--
MJR/slef