RFC: Re: ITP: libcgi-session-serialize-yaml-perl -- Add YAML and YAML::Syck support to CGI::Session's serializers

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Vincent Danjean [Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:16:09 +0200]:
>

>> For release managers:
>>   As noticed by Daniel Kahn Gillmor in #484556, this perl module where included
>> in libcgi-session-perl in stable (etch) but it is not anymore in testing (lenny).
>> You might want to consider a freeze exception for this little module if you want
>> to avoid a regression in available perl modules. But I will not push futher in
>> this direction as, IMHO, no other software currently in lenny requires this perl
>> module (koha requires it, but the koha packaging has not been ready for lenny)
>
> I've unblocked it. I wonder if libcgi-session-perl should Recommend this
> new package?

I've no idea. For me, it is just a dependence of koha. I do not know if it is
a important module or not.

Does another perl maintainer have an idea ?

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87