Re: Request to join the Debian Perl Group

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 00:19:12 +0200, Cristian Greco wrote:

> Then, I just filed
> an ITP for libaudio-musepack-perl [1] and libaudio-wma-perl [2]. Packages are
> ready for upload and I need a sponsor, so it would be great to have write
> access to svn repository and start co-mainteinance.

Cristian has already svn-injected the packages and we've discussed
them on IRC and via changelog entries.

And he has already found an ugly bug in a package I had uploaded
earlier today - a good start in the team, I'd say :)

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #251:  Processes running slowly due to weak power supply