Request to join the Debian Perl Group

Hi all,

my name is Cristian Greco, I'm interested in joining Pkg-Perl Team.

I'm involved in Debian since a few months, I maintain some C/C++ libraries and
programs [1]. I also maintain a small Perl script (icecream) and I own the ITA
on apt-rdepends: I'm trying to improve that program, so I'll probably request
for comments on this list.

I'm going to package another Perl program, pacpl, an audio converter which
depends on some Perl modules not already included in Debian. Then, I just filed
an ITP for libaudio-musepack-perl [1] and libaudio-wma-perl [2]. Packages are
ready for upload and I need a sponsor, so it would be great to have write
access to svn repository and start co-mainteinance.

Summarizing... I like Perl language, I've read Policy, Subversion and other
docs from Alioth project page, so I think I'm ready to join in.

My account on Alioth is 'cristian-guest', I'd be glad if you added me to the
project.

Thanks,
Cristian

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=cgreco@cs.unibo.it