Re: Orphaned Perl Packages

> On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 10:49:36PM +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> >as suggested by gregoa on #debian-perl, I'm attaching a list of
> >orphaned packages that build-depends on perl,
>
> >swedish
>
> This one has only little relation to Perl - but happens to almost
> identical to dsdo that I maintain already (danish and swedish
> dictionaries are developed together upstream), and I even agreed with
> the former maintainer of swedish to take over maintainance, just forgot
> about it.

I have been working on that, getting it into shape. You may want to
look a the conversation on mentors.d.o to see some of the concerns
people have about swedish and what they are looking for to get it
into debian. I also set up an alioth page for swedish so that I could
have some help with it. http://swedish.alioth.debian.org/

> In other words: I'll grab that one!

While I live in sweden, I am not a native speaker and I think it is
better that a native Nordic citizen take it over. So feel free to
scoop it up, but maybe use the alioth page so I can help out.

Regards,
	Jeremiah