Re: RFH: cvsweb - test -x fails with Perl 5.10

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Leidert
<daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> wrote:
> And real and effective UID are the same. So why does -x fail? Any idea?
> It cannot be a general bug, because a small test script prints the
> correct result.

Right.  I've attempted pretty much every combination of user and/or
other executable bits, running with $< == $> or $< != $> and I cannot
discern any -x/-X behavioural difference b/w 5.8 and 5.10.

More information required.  Can you replicate the problem outside of
apache (i.e. calling the cvsweb.cgi from the command line)?