Re: Check of perl modules

On Sat, 24 May 2008 20:23:59 +0200, Franck JONCOURT wrote:

> Sending the ITPs for the following packages :
>
> - libiptables-parse-perl :
> --> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=481973
> - libiptables-chainmgr-perl :
> -->http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=481544
>
> I have been forwarded to this mailing list.

Hi,

maybe you'd like to join the Debian Perl Group together with your
packages? You'd get co-maintainers and sponsors for free :)
(And most DDs in the group prefer to grab new packages from our
subversion repository instead of getting them somewhere from the
web.)

You can find all informations on http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup
or the pages linked from there.

If you have any questions just ask them here on the list or on
#debian-perl at irc.debian.org (OFTC).

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Queen: Machines (or 'Back To Humans')