package name clash for Text::CSV_XS and Text::CSV

  Hi,

  Looking after Koha dependencies, I saw on the Koha ML that
Text::CSV_XS AND Text::CSV are needed.
Looking in Debian, I see libtext-csv-perl but it seems correspond to
Text::CSV_XS (but the manpage added by the DD that it called Text::CSV.3pm)

  What should we do ?

The best would be to endup in :
Text::CSV packaged in libtext-csv-perl
Text::CSV_XS packaged in libtext-csv-xs-perl with its manpage renamed
in Text::CSV_XS.3pm

But how to handle the transition ? Can this be done for lenny ? Will this
transition needs two releases (one to transition from libtext-csv-perl to
libtext-csv-xs-perl, the latter providing the former to help upgrade and
one (lenny to ...) to reintroduce libtext-csv-perl) ?

  What do you think ? (libtext-csv-perl has about 12 rdepend)

  Best regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87