Re: libdata-stag-perl ready for upload, asking for a green light.

Le Thu, May 08, 2008 at 10:02:23PM +0300, Damyan Ivanov a écrit :

> I moved the actial repackaging in debian/get-orig-source sh script,
> hooked it to uscan, renamed the target in debian/rules to
> get-orig-source (whthout the final 's').
>
> I also removed README from dh_installdocs call as it duplicated
> Data::Stag POD and added get-orig-source to .PHONY
>
> *green light* :)

Good morning ;)

Thanks for the modifications. I have added your names to the copyright
file and uploaded to NEW. When the package will be accepted, I am not
sure that I can svn tag the package, because I only have partial
checkout of the pkg-perl repository. Can somebody do this?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org