Re: Moose et al

-=| Antony Gelberg, Mon, May 05, 2008 at 03:08:22PM +0000 |=-
> On 2008-05-03, Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> wrote:
> > I've added you to the pkg-perl aliioth project.
>
> I don't seem to be there when I look at the list at
> http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-perl/.  Did I miss something?

Ugh, my bad. It seems I *intented* to add you but got distracted. Done
now. Sorry for the confusion.

> >> Please let me know what I can do, to get my packages assessed, and =20
> >> ultimately, uploaded.
> >
> > Please read the docs on http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
> >
> > subversion.html and policy.html are a must-read.
> >
> > It would also be much easier if you have looked at the Perl Policy[0],
> > the Debian Policy[1] and Developer Reference[2]. Yes, these are a lot to
> > read, but time spend there will surely pay back.
>
> I have read them quite a bit over the years, for a non DD.  :)

OK. Please don't take this an offense, I really have no idea about
your skills :) The pointers above were general, "catch-all" ones.

Welcome again (this time for real)!