Re: Moose et al

On 2008-05-03, Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> wrote:

> -=3D| Antony Gelberg, Sat, May 03, 2008 at 06:47:54PM +0100 |=3D-
>
>> I have already raised some ITPs, 479198, 479203, 479206.  I will CC this =
>=20
>
> Make sure to check if there is already an ITP filed :)

I have done so.

>> list on the subsequent ones that I raise.  I have uploaded a couple of =
>=20
>> packages to mentors, but I am advised that it might be better to give my =
>=20
>> alioth username for svn access.  It's antgel-guest.
>
> I've added you to the pkg-perl aliioth project.

I don't seem to be there when I look at the list at
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-perl/.  Did I miss something?

Plus I can't upload anything via svn.  I have done everything mentioned
at
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html#8__hints_and_tricks.

Should I paste a log of my attempt?

>> Please let me know what I can do, to get my packages assessed, and =20
>> ultimately, uploaded.
>
> Please read the docs on http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
>
> subversion.html and policy.html are a must-read.
>
> It would also be much easier if you have looked at the Perl Policy[0],
> the Debian Policy[1] and Developer Reference[2]. Yes, these are a lot to
> read, but time spend there will surely pay back.

I have read them quite a bit over the years, for a non DD.  :)

Antony