Moose et al

Hi,

I'd like to see various Perl modules in Debian. After discussions on IRC, I have decided to DIY. I have pasted the list I'm interested at the bottom of this email.

I have already raised some ITPs, 479198, 479203, 479206. I will CC this list on the subsequent ones that I raise. I have uploaded a couple of packages to mentors, but I am advised that it might be better to give my alioth username for svn access. It's antgel-guest.

Please let me know what I can do, to get my packages assessed, and ultimately, uploaded.

Thanks,

Antony

Class::Workflow::Util::Delta
Class-Workflow