Adding Test::Strict

Hi,

I am new on the block.
I am an Ubuntu user and Perl developer. As far as I understand the best way
to get CPAN modules into Ubuntu is to get them into Debian and then sync them.
There are plenty of modules I would like to see in Ubuntu but let's
start with Test::Strict that seems to be easy as it has only one
dependency which is not in core perl and even that is already
available in Debian.

I ran dh-make-perl and then debuild on the module. The resulting files are here:

http://www.szabgab.com/download/free/

Please let me know how should I proceed.

regards
   Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo