Re: updated libhtml-treebuilder-xpath-perl

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:00:28 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> > Looks good. Minor nitpicks ("Damyan style" :)):
> I'd like to support my preferences with some evidence :)

Thanks for turning on "--verbose" mode :)

> > * in debian/rules
[..]
> >     (but I'm still not sure if
> >     I understood those makefile target dependencies correctly)
> Is the above comment satisfactory?

It looks that I might have gotten it right :)

> Perhaps I should add some more
> explainations to quilt.pod.

In my case the uncertainty is less about quilt in particular but more
about makefile targets per se but ...

> As I see it, *-stamp targets should only depend on other *-stamp
> targets. Otherwise the stamp is useless and the target would be
> re-satisfied each time.

... I've gotten to that understanding too.

Thanks,

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Compay Segundo: Chan Chan