Fwd: new test case fails with other TTF fonts

Finally I was able to report the bug, it's #30996 in rt.cpan.org.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 24, 2007 4:38 PM
Subject: new test case fails with other TTF fonts
To: bug-Font-TTF@rt.cpan.org.
Cc: debian-perl@lists.debian.org

Hi, after upgrading to version 0.43, I found that you ship a font that
is considered non-free for Debian, so I removed it and placed a
different font in its place.

After doing that, the test case fails with hundreds of errors. I've
tried with fonts from the dejavu and bitsream-vera packages without
success. So I think that maybe this is uncovering a bug in the
Font-TTF distribution.

--
Martín Ferrari

--