Oslo perl QA Workshop

Hello,

http://perl-qa.hexten.net/wiki/index.php/OsloQAWorkshop2008#Oslo_QA_Work
shop.2FHackathon_2008

The above link is to a wiki for a potential Oslo, Norway perl QA
workshop. They are working on getting funding so this might be your
change to see Oslo. ;) They also are looking for package maintainers and
we who work on perl for debian seem to be the target audience.

Oslo is about four hours away from me so I am definitely going to try to
go if it actually gets scheduled (hopefully it will not conflict with
FOSDEM since I want to go to that as well). The plan is to have it in
late February or March.

Contact the organizer Salve if you want to find out more and if you want
funds for travel. If you can't make it, perhaps you can suggest specific
perlish things that should be worked on, you can see some of the
suggestions on the wiki page.

I am going to work on a CPANPLUS bug which is blocking my installation
of CPANPLUS locally and preventing me from testing, still CPANPLUS looks
promising.

	Jeremiah