Re: DM and pkg-perl

Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> One option would be to upload all packages with "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes"
> from now on. This would give all present and future DMs upload right for
> the packages they work on. There's no need to upload _all_ packagaes
> _only_ adding the field of course.

As I understand the way DM uploads are done that won't actually work. The
identity of the NM has to be in the maintainer or uploader field too. So NMs
can only upload packages that have their Id in *and* have DM-Upload-Allowed:
yes.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first, and
the lesson afterwards. - Anonymous