Re: Source package naming for Perl modules

OK, guys, given the way this discussion is going, it's becoming apparent
to me that at least Mail::SPF, with the utility executables it ships in a
separate binary package, isn't appropriate for the DPG.  Naming the
source package "libmail-spf-perl" just so it's consistent with the
group's established naming scheme make little sense to me.  Maybe it is
better for me to find a sponsor for it outside the group.

As for Net::DNS::Resolver::Programmable, which is purely a library
package, let's go with "lib...-perl".  But since it's really just being
used by Mail::SPF, there probably isn't a big point in having it
maintained separately from the Mail::SPF package.

Thanks for all your considerations!

Julian.