Re: libi18n-charset-perl - missing upload?

Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:
> gregor herrmann wrote:
>> On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 10:24:07PM +0100, Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:
>>
>>> Error in tests:
>>>
>>> t/utf8....
>>> #   Failed test 'windows-1-2-5-1'
>>> #   in t/utf8.t at line 42.
>>>
>>> #   Failed test 'windows-1252 eq'
>>> #   in t/utf8.t at line 43.
>>>
>>> #   Failed test 'win-latin-1'
>>> #   in t/utf8.t at line 44.
>>>
>>> #   Failed test 'windows-1253'
>>> #   in t/utf8.t at line 46.
>>> # Looks like you failed 4 tests of 22.
>>> t/utf8....dubious
>> I've changed the respective lines in t/utf8.t to compare the funny
>> names with the de facto output of umu8_charset_name; I hope that's ok
>> that way ...
>
> I've reported bug with Your patch to upstream:
>
> http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=18247

Could some confirm error in test suite in upstream (not this one from
svn repo) module:

So far I've got response:

"All tests pass on Solaris 8 with perl 5.9.3 and Unicode::MapUTF8 1.11.
What version of Unicode::MapUTF8 are you using?"

(I've used 1.11 version as well).

  eloy
--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej