Re: libmail-spf-query-perl 1.999-1 prepared for upload

Russ Allbery wrote:

[..]
It looks like eloy has been using svn-buildpackage --svn-tag as well, so

AFAIR It's default behaviour of svn-upgrade as well.

there are a bunch of tags in the repository now that use the short
svn-buildpackage form.  I just want to standardize (or decide that we
don't have to standardize) so that I can either go back to using
svn-buildpackage without worrying about it or write some tagging tools for
myself and start trying to teach myself to use them instead of
svn-buildpackage.  :)

  eloy
--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej