Any active maintainers using mod_perl?

It's been a few years since I've actually run a web site which uses
libapache-mod-perl or apache-perl.  If there's anyone more interested than I
in maintaining these packages, I'd be glad to pass them on.

They're in pretty good shape; there's one mysterious apache-perl bug which
shouldn't be too hard to track down, and a couple of bugs that want more
automatic configuration when libapache-mod-perl is installed that I'm not
sure I agree with.  Also one bug for uninstalling libapache-mod-perl, but
I'll fix that tonight.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz