Re: data-dumper missing? (Re: request that base gets testing by test groups

On Friday 19 November 1999, at 11 h 18, the keyboard of Joey Hess
<joeyh@debian.org> wrote:

> The list is:

OK, just to be sure and to remind everybody of what's need to be done, I've
filled in bugs #50552 and #50937 about that (and they are release-critical). I
believe all perl-related bugs have been reported, we just have to close them
:-)

Please refer to these bugs when testing perl-base.