Re: possible additions to perl-base for debconf

Joey Hess, in an immanent manifestation of deity, wrote:
>on a couple of modules that are in perl, not perl-base. If the following
>modules could be put into perl-base, debconf could lose its perl dependancy
>and get into the base tarball:
>
>IPC::Open2
>IPC::Open3
>Data::Dumper (non-XS version only)
>Text::Wrap (depends on Text::Tabs)

I'm willing to put anything the boot-floppies team agrees to.  That's
why perl-base exists...

Sorry I've not been around.  We finished the stuff for AMIA (American
Medical Informatics Association) last Friday and LISA is this week.
I'll fix all the egregious problems with the Perl packages next week and
work on lots of the others.

Darren
--
<torin@daft.com> <http://www.daft.com/~torin> <torin@debian.org> <torin@io.com>