GSoC weekly report of Chandramouli Rajagopalan for week 11

Hello,
This week I have worked on dummydroid[1], apktools and android-platform-libcore[3].Dummydroid is successfully building. I have created a merge request[2]. Fixed lintian warnings. Apktools fixed lintian warnings and created a gitlab.yml file for CI tests.I have added gitlab.yml file for android-platform-libcore too. I am now working on frameworks-compile[4] and have updated it from 6.1.0+r23 to 8.1.0+r23 from Android AOSP. This upcoming week I would like to work on building frameworks-compile and help complete my team mate the kotlin package.
[1]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/dummydroid
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/dummydroid/merge_requests/1
[3]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-libcore
[4]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-frameworks-compile