GSoC weekly report of Chandramouli Rajagopalan for week 10

Hi all,
During week 10 I have been working on dummydroid[2], apktools[1] and one more android-platform-libcore[3]. I have been working on other packages and trying to get it build . For the next week I am planning of completing and getting them built and write autopkgtest for tests. I have been stuck with some errors during this week and trying to complete them as soon as possible and getting them all built before next week.
[1]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/apktool
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/dummydroid
[3]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-libcore
[Regards,