GSoC weekly report of Chandramouli Rajagopalan for week 9

Hi all,

During week 9 I have been making some lintian fixes for android-platform-external-boringssl[3&4] and got it building and got it released[4]. I have also fixed patches android-platform-libnativehelper[3] and got it building. It is building right now and created a merge request[4]. Waiting for some last fixes to be done and android-platform-libnativehelper is done.
[1]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-external-boringssl
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-external-boringssl
[3]https://salsa.debian.org/r_chandramouli-guest/android-platform-libnativehelper
[4]https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-libnativehelper/merge_requests/1