Conducting a Packaging DevSprint

Hola Guys ,

I am Manas Kashyap , an active Debian contributor , i have been part of a community i,e PyDelhi (1) from past 1 year and this time they are organising Devsprint(2) , in which i have proposed the idea of devsprint on Packaging some ruby,go,nodejs or python module (depending on the packager choice).
So , its my humble request if anyone of you would like to join me helping the new members or want to learn a different thing (Packaging). Please mail me regarding it .

Thanking you
Manas Kashyap

1) https://pydelhi.org/
2) https://www.meetup.com/pydelhi/events/fqtdtpyxkbcc/