GSoC weekly report of Diellza Shabani for week 7 & 8

Hello,

These two weeks I have been taking care of the visa and application for
the DebConf '18. Me and two other girls from Kosovo got the visa and
will be in the DebConf '18 from 21 July to 4 August.

I also had a meeting with Daniel Pocock where we discussed about DebConf
and also my project 'Click to-dial'. He helped me with Eclipse
configuration. I will be working on Eclipse in the Omnidial project,
where till now I have made commits and changes in some parts of the code.

I have also added the public key to my github account.

Below you can find the link with the project:

https://github.com/Dejzi/omnidial

Moreover, I have designed a simple theme using Jekyll locally and pushed
the files in the Salsa.

Best regards,

Diellza