[GSoC] week 3 reports

I begin this week by finish my QT tutorial. With that new knowledge, I was able to implemet my method launchSmartInfo(int) on LRC.

After that, I needed to implement the gnome client too. I followed the tutorial on QT so I thought I can just learn GTK+ by reading the code. Finally, I just lost a lot of time by doing that and I didn't learn a lot. In response to that problem I finally use an GTK+ tutorial.

I began to try to show n transparente window with some text in front of the call view. To do that, I want to use clutter library

--

Conclusion: as you can see, I loasulegst a lot of time in this GUI learning. Now it's done, I can move forward

Regards,

Gasuleg

blog: https://gasuleg.github.io/