Re: [GSoC] where are the students?

Sir, Can you please correct my skills? I am good in C++/_javascript_/Ruby. I am better in _javascript_ than python.

Regards,

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 8:19 AM, Mayank Sharma <mayankshr94@gmail.com> wrote:
First off, congratulations to all the GSoC students!

It looks like two students, Udit and Pranav, are somewhere around Delhi
If you're in Delhi, I'd be happy to meet up and sign your PGP key. You can reach out to me at : mayankshr94@gmail.com

Regards