Moving pyroute2 from the Python module team to the OpenStack group on Salsa

Hi Florian,

The last release from Pyroute2 on PyPi doesn't include any documentation
anymore. As a result, if we want to keep a -doc package, we must use
what's on Github instead of PyPi.

Since you haven't uploaded Pyroute2 since 2018, I would like to switch
the package form a tarball based packaging to a Git tag based workflow.
This means the package cannot be in the Python packaging team, since
they mandate using pristine-tar.

So, would you mind if I switch Pyroute2 to the OpenStack group on Salsa,
so that I can use a more efficient Git tag based workflow? This would
increase my productivity, and make it possible to stop using
pristine-tar which is broken anyways...

Of course, I can add you in the OpenStack team if you wish.

Your thoughts?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)