Debian 10 cloud url images without a date not available anymore

Hello,

for one of my project I was using the libosinfo librarie who have in his
database the cloud image url for different distributions.

After some research I found that the Debian 10 cloud url images is not
available anymore without a date like the Debian 9 url images.

The debian 10 images used in the project are from this folder:
https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/OpenStack/current-10/.

And the Debian 9 images used are in this folder:
https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/OpenStack/current-9/.

So this is normal? It would be more easier for the libosinfo project if the
Debian 10 cloud images without a date was back.

Thanks in advance for your response and sorry if my question is posted in
the wrong mailling list, it's the first time I contact a debian team for
a problem.

--
neodarz