Re: Print dialog too high - need to test an upstream fix

[ Mail ended up somewhere in nirvana, not here, not in Spam but in the mailing list archives... ]

Hi,

> Would you please can make a compilation of this nigtly build somewere
> (experimental?) so I can confirm upstream that the problem is fixed#

No, I am not uploading random snapshots to experimental. (Besides that,
experimental is currently carrying 6.4.3 rc2). Yes, 6.4.4 rc1 will come to experimental when it's there (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/6.4#6.4.4_release)

But will do and upload to https://people.debian.org/~rene/libreoffice/6.4/snapshots/.
(en-US only and amd64 only of course)

> or, if that is not possible, can you give me instructions on how to
build a package from that source?

This is documented in the source package already and if you know about how to build a debian package should simply be possible if you pick the correct git branch..

You use a development release...

Regards,

Rene