*.desktop Files

Dear Maintainers,

first of all thank You for the Effort You are putting into maintaining
this Packets.

I did find one Issue with Libre Office running in the KDE environment:

There are *.desktop Files in /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/xdg/ (soft
linked in /usr/share/applications/libreoffice-*) and they all have this
Comment at their Beginning:

#
# This file is part of the LibreOffice project.
#
# This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
# License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
# file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
#
# This file incorporates work covered by the following license notice:
#
#   Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
#   contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed
#   with this work for additional information regarding copyright
#   ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache
#   License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file
#   except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
#   the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 .
#

As far as I found in the Documentation the first Line in a *.desktop
File hast to be:

[Desktop Entry]

which is Line 18 in the Files from the Packet.

If You put this Files, or a soft Link pointing to them, on the Desktop
or in the Desktop Folder, KDE will open the *.desktop File in Kate
instead of running the Open Libre Component.

So every /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/xdg/*.desktop File has to be edited
by root to move Line 18 to Line 1 after each Upgdate.
The Beginning of the *-desktop File would read then:

[Desktop Entry]
#
# This file is part of the LibreOffice project.
#

Sorry to harass You with this Issue.

Once again, thank You very much for Your Work,

--

		Hartwig Flamm

 Sometimes I sit quietly and wonder why I am not in a mental asylum.
    Then I take a good look around at everyone and realize ...
                    ... maybe I already am.
Computer System Management                         (+43) 1 58801 42092
Academic Computing Services                     Wiedner Hauptstr. 8-10
Vienna University of Technology                   A-1040 WIEN, AUSTRIA
Hartwig.Flamm@tuwien.ac.at    https://zilpzalp.vdt.tuwien.ac.at/flamm/