Re: Upgrade to 3.5.4-2 [350m1(Build:2)] in testing: Report-Builder problem

In data lunedì 18 giugno 2012 17:05:17, hai scritto:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:58:55PM +0200, Antonio Bernardi wrote:
> > In data mercoledì 13 giugno 2012 12:02:04, hai scritto:
> >> ... (actually since long, interestingly nooone noticed) ...
> >
> > Can't believe it! Am I the only user of SRB in the world?
>
> Err... No, I use it too, but as a LibreOffice (upstream) developer, I
> mostly use my own build and/or the build by the LibreOffice project
> itself :) (This allows me to dogfood beta versions sooner, to install
> old versions to track in which version a bug appeared, ... As a
> "normal" user, if one can wait for the Debian packages, I'd recommend
> these over the LibreOffice project builds.)

Hi Lionel,
of course I was joking.

I'm a "normal" user (maybe one of the worst), and I usually wait for the
regulars Debian releases. I followed Rene's advice and installed SRB from
unstable: it works very well, so I'm happy.

Just a last, risible question: when writing a user function, and using the
OR(opt1; opt2;...) statement, is there a max allowed number of choices?
Antonio Bernardi