Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

    Sorry, I almost forgot.  To be noted,

On 2012/03/16 00:29, Rene Engelhard said:
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 12:25:07AM +0800, imacat wrote:
>> * Discrimination against Apache OpenOffice's people
>>  - That *funny* something which the list maintainer never apologize.  I
>> was not treated this way back to the time when both the LibreOffice and
>> Apache OpenOffice projects did not exist.
> OK, I hereby officially apologize.

    I hereby officially accept your apology. ^_^

> Can we get into something serious here, please? This was not, is not
> and will not be intended as/for personal attacks.

    Sure, so please mark your own words.  That was the intention of my
very fist mail, and received personal and non-personal attacks as the
next reply.  I would like to discuss serious things here.  But I will
*NOT* sacrifice the dignity of either the Apache OpenOffice project or
myself for that.

    The @apache.org people are here.  We may stay.  We may leave.  But
show respect, as I shown to you.

    By the way, if you have any problem with Eric's words, you are
welcome to clear your name at ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org.  That is an
open list and we welcome everyone to join in, even from
@documentfoundation.org.  But, although Eric is my good friend (and I
feel the same as him now), I'm not Eric and AOO is not OOo4Kids.  The
story between you and Eric is none of my nor AOO's business and I see no
reason why you bring it to this our discussion.

    Sorry to be chattering if you are already aware of that.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>