Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

    That is fine with me personally.  This at least is a good start.  I
asked politely in my first mail, with respect to people here, trying to
seek for possibility, although was not expecting that kind of response.

    If Rene will not package OpenOffice.org anymore (where "OOo" itself
does not exist anymore anyway), that is fine.  I was not expecting that
from the beginning.  I said I and others would like to try to package
it.  I am not so naive to expect @documentfoundation.org people to
package Apache OpenOffice.

    Following the Debian policy?  Of course.  I do not expect something
not following the Debian policy will go into Debian.  Thank you for the
information.  I believe that helps, although I personally do not
understand that yet.  If I need anymore information, I may ask again.

    Thanks again, for the kindness and information.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>