Re: Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 23:59:15 +0800, imacat wrote:

>    So you still skip that *funny* part, right?
>
>    So, to the list masters, Alexander Wirt and everyone:  Are:
>
>* Discrimination against Apache OpenOffice
>
>* Discrimination against Apache OpenOffice's people
>
>* Loosing credibility as making up words of Apache OpenOffice's people
>
>    good reasons for separating lists, or returning the Debian
>OpenOffice list to the OpenOffice project?

As a worshiper of Baset, I am pretty offended by you choice of nickname (I'm a cat), but then again
_I_ recognize that you have the right to choose the nickname you want, irrespective
of how silly it may sound to me. On the other hand I also acknowledge that I have
no 'right not to be offended', so _I_ never reported your offense toward _my_ religious
belief, because I believe that such report would be groundless.

Norbert