Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

To the Debian list masters, Alexander Wirt and everyone:

    Sorry, I forgot to cite the list maintainer's words for prove.

On 2012/03/16 00:04, Rene Engelhard said:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:59:15PM +0800, imacat wrote:
>> * Discrimination against Apache OpenOffice
> I don't. I just point out that it can't be packaged sanely with
> the LibreOffice package still be sane.

* Discrimination against Apache OpenOffice
 - "The OpenOffice(.org) time in Debian is past. Live with it." when
people talked about Apache OpenOffice.

>> * Discrimination against Apache OpenOffice's people
> Nonsense.

* Discrimination against Apache OpenOffice's people
 - That *funny* something which the list maintainer never apologize.  I
was not treated this way back to the time when both the LibreOffice and
Apache OpenOffice projects did not exist.

>> * Loosing credibility as making up words of Apache OpenOffice's people
> As I said, every text you write has sublines which are open to interprete.

    Oh, no no.  If I did not say, I did not say, for whatever reason.
The same goes:  If you made up my words, you made up my words, for
whatever reason.

>>     good reasons for separating lists, or returning the Debian
>> OpenOffice list to the OpenOffice project?
> "Returning"?

    *YES*.  This is a "project" business, not a personal business.  This
list is not of Rene Engelhard, but of Debian OpenOffice packagers.

    Although we welcome LibreOffice packagers once this list is returned
to the Debian OpenOffice packagers, just like everyone else treats us,
unlike that list maintainer.  That's a promise and a return to the warm
and kind people here. ^_^

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>