Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:59:15PM +0800, imacat wrote:
> * Discrimination against Apache OpenOffice

I don't. I just point out that it can't be packaged sanely with
the LibreOffice package still be sane.

> * Discrimination against Apache OpenOffice's people

Nonsense.

> * Loosing credibility as making up words of Apache OpenOffice's people

As I said, every text you write has sublines which are open to interprete.

>     good reasons for separating lists, or returning the Debian
> OpenOffice list to the OpenOffice project?

"Returning"?

> Debian Policy Manual
> http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-archive.html
> 2.1 The Debian Free Software Guidelines
> 5. No Discrimination Against Persons or Groups

Oh, come on....

(Besides that counts for software and it's licenses, not mailing list
usage patterns.)

Regards,

Rene