Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

On 2012/03/15 23:26, Lionel Elie Mamane said:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:18:38AM +0800, imacat wrote:
>>     If you must know, I already made Apache OpenOffice different from
>> LibreOffice.  See:
>> http://tinyurl.com/7r86jk5
>>     I am still trying hard to figure out the complex procedure to
>> contribute my work back to LibreOffice.  You never know the secret.
> I personally have found the LibreOffice community to be, as FLOSS
> developer communities go, *very* welcoming and easy to contribute to.
> See http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development#Preparing_patches

    That's so welcoming and warm!  Unlike that creditable list
maintainer something who has a @documenfoundation.org email address that
made up my words, made fun of my name, said OpenOffice is past on a
debian-openoffice@ list when I talked about it and don't think he needs
to apologize.

    But I am already making a big shit of myself, thanks to that

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>