Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

On 2012/03/15 21:22, Rene Engelhard said:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 09:17:09PM +0800, imacat wrote:
>> On 2012/03/15 20:43, Rene Engelhard said:
>>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 08:33:38PM +0800, imacat wrote:
>>> But in the meanwhile I saw the originating thread on the apache side
>>> which consists also of simple lies...
>>
>>     You are accusing something very seriously.  As the originator of
>> this discussion thread, I request you to make clear statement on this.
> [...]
>> EducOO/OOo4Kids Taiwan http://www.educoo.tw/
> [...]

    Yeah, long story.

    As the originator of this discussion thread, did I or anyone mention
EducOO/OOo4Kids?  *YOU* did.

* You were *ACCUSING* this thread for simple *LIES*.

* You were making fun of my name.

* You said "The OpenOffice(.org) time in Debian is past. Live with it."
on the debian-openoffice@ list when I talked about OpenOffice.

    And you show no signs of apology for any of the above.  Only
excuses.  And who are you?  The list maintainer of the Debian OpenOffice
list?  Are you demonstrating me *The Debian Way* or *The Debian Policy*,
by defaming others?

    Cc. to Joerg.  Sorry, but I do not know of any other way to submit
this issue to the Debian board.  Please someone explain *The Debian Way*
to me.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>