Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

On 2012/03/15 21:02, Rene Engelhard said:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 08:42:28PM +0800, imacat wrote:
>> my words seriously.  There is no Debian policy that people have to
>> submit their real name in order to be taken seriously.  What changed you?
> Wrong. Maintainer fields have to have real names. And as you wanted
> to package and "submit" it as I read from your initial post.

    Thank you very much to remind me on something I already know.  But
I'm requesting, not signing or submitting now.  You may request me when
it is legally needed.  Else it is irrelevant.

    You still are finding excuses and have no wish to apologize for the
"funny" something.

>>     I heard a lot about the rudeness and ignorance of the LibreOffice
>> team.  This is the first time I feel it personally.
> This has nothing to do with that.

    Ya, tell me about it.  You are not the one that take your own words.
 I am.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>