Re: RFS: myspell-sv (updated package)

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 09:32:51AM +0200, Jon Lachmann wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> Does this mean that you are ready to sponsor it? I'm quite eager
> to get it uploaded as it is my first one!

Uploaded. It will go to the NEW until ftpmasters approve it,

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

It includes two changes over your package at mentors.debian.net.

I pushed version to 1.46-2. Since mentors contained 1.46-1.1, 1.46-1 was to
cause some noise at package PTS about more recent version in mentors.

Fixed dictionaries-common Build-Depends to make sure no openoffice snippets
are installed.

Agustin