Re: RFS: myspell-sv (updated package)

On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 02:06:25PM +0200, Jon Lachmann wrote:
> Thank you for taking the time and checking my package. I have
> fixed the things you pointed out but I didnt update to 3.0
> (quilt) as I am not sure what other changes that would require.

That requires no further changes. Only that changes to upstream code will
start being recorded as quilt patches, so some familiarity with quilt is
desired. Besides that, unless someone complains at the NEW queue I would
not worry too much.

> I removed both the README and NEWS files leaving only the
> README_sv_SE.txt from the source package. Is there anything else
> I need to to before this package can get uploaded?

I'd wait some days in case Rene has other comments. Then ping
debian-openoffice list (both Rene and myself read it) with a pointer
to the changed package, I will sponsor it.

Agustin